It gives me great pleasure to announce that booking is now open for the Charity IT Leaders Annual Conference. The theme this year is ˜What do I need to know next? Register here
Agenda: We have a great line up of speakers already with many more to come! Confirmed speakers are:
- Martin Campbell, World Vision - What I've seen and why you need it
- Avril Chester, Cancer Central - How to think like a start up
- Vince Gratrick, MENCAP
- Darren Hurst , CLIC Sargent
- Michael Heppell, Inspirational Speaker - How to be brilliant
- Elizabeth O'Neill, Charities Aid Foundation - Building trust and conflict in a technical team
- Sarah Winmill, British Transport Police - Out of the fire...
- James Luke, IBM Global Business Services - How To Survive An AI Winter
- Jerome Tassel - BT
Further details of the agenda can be found here.
Private members dinner: On the Wednesday evening prior to the conference, there will be a members-only dinner at 8:00 pm. Attendance is free but places must be booked in advance.
Streams: This year we are also running a second stream on both days of the conference. Thursday's stream will focus on Business Analysis and Friday's stream will focus on Service Management.
More information on the content of the streams will be announced shortly. Pre-registration for either stream is required and spaces are limited to one place per organisation, so will operate on a first come, first served basis. Any additional requests will be added to a waiting list in case of cancellation.
Delegates who register for streams are also welcome to attend the main conference programme.
Registration: As with last year we are waiving the registration fee for all members! The only cost is your accommodation, which is £110 per night inc. VAT.
However, please book early, as the conference is always popular as our flagship event and we ran out of all accommodation last year, resulting in delegates needing to find alternative accommodation themselves. Booking early really helps the committee deliver a top quality exciting event!
To register for the conference please click here. Registration deadline is 2nd September.
Conference 2019 is kindly sponsored by: