We are delighted to announce that at our recent AGM:
- Dan Hall (GDST) was re-elected Chair
- Matt Jago (Sightsavers) was re-elected as a trustee in the position of Secretary
- Adam Lennon (UNICEF) was re-elected trustee with responsibility for Strategy
The following were all appointed as new trustees without portfolio
- Richard Bailey - GDST
- Dax Grant - Macmillan Cancer
- Jane Huntingdon - Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Jill Long - Teenage Cancer Trust
We look forward to working with them.
Thanks go to Rahul Chauhan (NEBOSH) and Gerard McGovern (IMechE) who have stepped down due to other commitments and to all the other trustees for their support over the last year.