Community Integrated Care is one of the UK's largest health and social care charities.
We work in the community, delivering life-enhancing support to people with a diverse range of care needs, including: Learning Disabilities, Mental Health Concerns, Autism, Age-Related Needs, and Dementia.
We were founded in 1988 as one of the pioneers of the ‘Care in the Community Agenda’, with the aim of supporting people leaving long stay, institutionalised hospitals to lead fuller, better lives in the community. Since then, we have grown to provide a wide range of innovative and bespoke care services to thousands of people living across England and Scotland.
Vision:- To become the UK’s leading health and social care charity
- We Respect individual choice and promote inclusion, rights and independence
- We Enable individuals to meet their needs and fulfil their aspirations
- We Aspire to be the best at what we do
- We Deliver the best possible outcomes for the people we support and the partners we work with
- We Include the people we support, our staff, the communities we work in and our partners